- Upper Material: white calfskin, tanned in Tuscany
- Lining: calf leather with vegetable tanning
- 100% Italian leather
- FUSSBETT insole, extractable and lined in calfskin for more comfort
- Stitched sole: stitched around the sole for durability
- Sole: 100% Margom rubber
- Delivered with a Pini Parma cotton travel bag
This leather is Calfskin which is tanned in Tuscany.
The most outstanding part of this shoe is the calf leather used in the lining.
This calf leather is tanned in St.Coix on the Aron river near Florence using natural vegetable tanning. All of this adds up to a more flexible and durable shoe.
The vegetable tanning process is based on the use of natural tannins extracted from the trees, in respect of the environment; It is able of conferring to leather unique characteristics giving a natural look lived.
The sole has a 'boxed' base which is 100% natural rubber from the famous Italian MARGOM shoe sole producer in the Marche region in central Italy, specialized in the production of quality soles, a true reference in the luxury world.
All the material used to make this shoe is 100% Italian and they are assembled by skilled Italian craftsmen in Tuscany.
NEW STORE IN PARIS
63 rue la boètie 75008
Don't miss new arrivals, store events, or exclusive online services