Composition 100 % Wool
Natural shoulders (no padding)
Four front bellowed pockets
Made In Italy
Made in 100% Wool with a weight of 280 gr/mt, by a renowned Italian wool manufacturer which we especially selected for the creation of this collection. We chose from among expert tailors who still use traditional hand crafted techniques, this allowed us to manufacture an extremely elegante jacket equipped with classic safari jacket details such as bellowed pockets and a self-tie belt.
- It is a Half Canvas jacket, completely made in Italy by renowned tailors which produces men’s suits for the world's most prestigious fashion houses. The canvas is applied from the shoulder by the underside of the jacket to the middle of the chest, for this reason, it is called "Half Canvas". This construction provides a fluidity where it is applied either in the upper part of the chest where one needs comfort and flexibility for everyday movements. The jacket will, therefore, have a structure and at the same time an elegant fluidity. The fabric gives the jacket greater durability compared to a fused construction jacket and makes it comfortable and breathable.
- The Neapolitan shoulder (Spalla Camicia in Italian) is constructed without padding, giving you a naturel and delicate look without amplifying a persons features and at the same time gives you a more spontaneous elegance.
- Request wet cleaning at specialist cleaner's only, do not bleach. Do not tumble dry, iron at low temperature.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- Once your product is shipped it usually takes 2 to 3 working days in France. 3 to 7 working days in Europe, 7 to 10 working days in the rest of the world.
Free standard shipping in Europe on all orders over 100€
Free returns from Metropolitan France, Germany, Belgium, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Austria, Ireland, Italy, United Kingdom, Ireland, Poland, Greece, Swizerland, Spain, Portugal, Finland.
- The credit cards accepted: VISA,apple pay, American Express and Mastercard. Payments are made through the Stripe Secure System, which uses the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.